North Carolina Auto Wreck Injury Attorneys
While we all know driving involves risk, no one is prepared for a car accident that causes serious personal injury or the tragic death of a family member. The trauma can become even worse afterward, when you may face staggering medical costs, missed work, lost wages and an uncertain future.
Unfortunately, the aftermath of a North Carolina car accident often destroys the victims' confidence in insurance companies. The best way to position yourself to get the money you deserve is to contact a proven personal injury attorney with in-depth knowledge of insurance coverage and the legal system.
Doing Whatever It Takes To Hold Insurance Companies Accountable
Early in her career, attorney Christina Rivenbark worked for an insurance company, quickly learning that its efforts center on protecting profits. An adjuster, agent and insurance defense attorneys may tenaciously attempt to deny your claim altogether or offer to settle for the smallest amount possible.
Since 1987, our attorneys have been working hard for auto accident victims — not just after fatal and catastrophic wrecks, but on behalf of people struggling with back and neck injuries, lost function and ongoing pain. Our experience and capabilities extend to:
- Car accidents throughout the Cape Fear area and statewide, on Interstate 40, I-140, I-95; U.S. Highways such as 17, 74, 76, 117, 301, 421 and 701; state and country highways, city streets and rural roads
- Collisions with semis, tractor-trailer rigs and other large commercial trucks
- Drunk driving crashes, hit-and-run accidents, and others for which fault seems clear but getting compensation is still a serious challenge
- Wrecks caused by uninsured and uninsured motorists
- Injuries suffered as a passenger in the vehicle of a friend or acquaintance
We Focus On Your Case, Your Needs And Your Recovery
We are prepared to move quickly, investigating your crash and gathering extensive evidence to support your claim and lawsuit. Our lawyers will truly care about your medical condition and prioritize actions that help you recover as fully and quickly as possible.
With our Wilmington car accident lawyers on your side, you can focus on your own recovery as we work every angle on your behalf. Please contact us today for a free, no-risk evaluation of your case. We make home and hospital visits frequently, and we charge no attorney fees unless our efforts produce a financial settlement for you.