Reduce Your Stress
Get The Personal Attention You Deserve
Your case is not just another number to us. We take the time to understand your needs and guide you through every step of the workers’ comp process.
Recover The Benefits You Need
Since 1987, we have helped individuals like you recover workers’ comp benefits so they can reclaim stability in their lives and provide for their families.
We Are On Your Side In Stressful Times
Hurt on the job? You may have a valid workers’ compensation insurance claim — and it may be important to take other legal action as well.
At Christina Rivenbark & Associates, we can help you pursue the workers’ comp benefits you deserve along with any other potential sources of financial recovery (such as third-party personal injury claims). We know it can feel intimidating to navigate the complicated workers’ comp process when you’re also dealing with pain, medical care and uncertainty about your income. We’re here to shoulder that burden for you.
With more than 25 years of experience, our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you answer questions like:
- How do I report a claim to my employer?
- What’s the time frame for reporting my injury to my employer and the Industrial Commission (IC)?
- What benefits am I entitled to in an accepted claim (medical, wages, etc.)?
- Am I eligible for total temporary disability (TTD) payments?
- Are my wage benefits calculated correctly?
You Can Trust Us To Protect Your Rights
Whatever your employer or a human resources representative may tell you, having an experienced attorney on your side can make a real difference in your workers’ compensation claim. Here’s why:
- You could encounter a claim denial, insistence that you return to work too soon, or problems with denied or delayed benefits.
- We may be able to help you get benefits even if you have been getting paid in cash or as a “1099” worker rather than as a full-fledged, full-time employee.
- You can trust our legal team to explain the process clearly and handle forms, any hearings and required interactions with your doctors.
Reach out today for your free claim evaluation.
—Janis and Arnold