Handling Tickets And Criminal Charges To Protect Your Future
The legal needs of college students and other young people are a major focus area for our criminal and traffic defense attorneys. We take a realistic, compassionate view when a young person makes a mistake, and we offer the personal attention and knowledge of the system to resolve problems and help our clients move forward in life.
If you are looking for an attorney in southeastern North Carolina who will respond quickly and help you — or your son or daughter — deal effectively with an underage drinking ticket, traffic violation, shoplifting charge or other legal challenge, contact us now. We offer a free initial consultation.
A Proven, Effective Resource For College Students And Their Parents
Since 1987, Christina Rivenbark & Associates has built a strong reputation for protecting the rights and futures of students arrested or ticketed while attending schools including:
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNC Wilmington)
- Cape Fear and Southeastern community college
- Fayetteville State University
- North Carolina State University and Meredith College in Raleigh
Our experienced defense lawyers have valuable insight into how courts, prosecutors and other officials throughout the Cape Fear area deal with youth arrests and student legal issues. We prioritize getting the best result possible, as efficiently and affordably as we can, for young people facing charges such as:
- Underage drinking
- DWI charges and traffic violations with consequences including driver’s license revocation and huge insurance rate increases
- Marijuana or other drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Shoplifting or another type of theft
- Disorderly conduct and “nuisance” crimes such as public urination
- Simple assault, often as a result of a fight at a party or bar
- Other misdemeanor charges that could stain a young person’s record, impact financial aid eligibility and limit future opportunities
Take A Positive Step. Request A Free Legal Consultation Today
Our Wilmington-based student legal defense attorneys strive to make certain each client understands what they have at stake when making a decision to fight a charge in court or have us negotiate a plea bargain.
We welcome calls at 910-338-9813 and e-mails from students needing legal defense information and parents seeking an Internet-savvy law firm that can handle a youth’s issue without requiring them to travel to our area.