Targeting Maximum Compensation For You And Your Family In Personal Injury Cases
Christina Rivenbark & Associates is a law firm devoted to helping ordinary people overcome tough life situations while protecting all their legal rights. That includes the right to just financial compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other damages when someone’s negligence hurts you or a family member.
In our personal injury work and other aspects of our practice, we get to know each client and work hard to reward the trust of every individual and family we serve. After a highway collision, job accident or other personal-injury-causing event anywhere in North Carolina, please make our Wilmington law office your first call.
Investigating All Types of Accidents And Advocating For Victims
Whether you live in North Carolina or were injured while visiting from out of state, we can handle your full range of legal needs after many types of accidents, such as:
- Car accidents, including those caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists, hit-and-run drivers and drunk drivers
- Semi and tractor-trailer wrecks and other commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents and other on-the-job accidents that may justify a workers’ compensation claim and/or a third-party claim against someone other than your employer
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other mishaps on dangerous property, often calling for a premises liability claim
- Dog bites with serious consequences for you or your child
- Accidents caused by dangerous, defective products ranging from industrial equipment and tools to home appliances
Free Case Evaluation, And No Fees Until You Recover Compensation
Attorney Christina Rivenbark & Associates has been representing injury victims for more than 25 years, and we have built a legal team with the skills to counsel you well through every aspect of an insurance dispute — or a lawsuit against an individual or company. In most cases, we are able to obtain a fair settlement out of court, but we are also trial-proven North Carolina personal injury lawyers who command respect from insurers and opposing attorneys.
We make home and hospital visits whenever necessary to learn what happened, understand your needs and explain what we may be able to accomplish. Our personal injury lawyers deliver honest guidance based on deep experience — and you will pay no attorney fees unless we succeed in obtaining compensation for you.